14 June 2005

Complaint Letter

Dear Gitanjali,
I agree with you that the standups are so full of uninteresting and irrelevant information. I'd rather everyone sit dowm comfortably and pour out their problems. Sigh. Escapes my understanding what it is in this imbecile recitation of count of bugs found or test cases executed. Ah, and before I forget, there is always a Mister or Ms KnowAll who suffers from extreme desparation to parade their knowledge or experience ahead of others. The urge to express is so strong that any slight interest of another person is immediately extinguished. Don't let that bother you. I know finding bugs is not the most valuable thing to you. Nor how to facilitate a Analysts' brainstorming session. Please put that out of your head and focus attention to the more important things in life.
Love,
Gitu

1 comment:

ShareKhan said...

Tell them to stop the numbers game. They were doing it earlier and we decided it wasnt worth it.