29 June 2005

How To Treat Gods

My machine was hotdogged yesterday. This means that someone has tampered with the settings of the computer. But thankfully for me, there was only an anonymous 'menacing' message in notepad that read

"BEWARE...I WILL NOT BE SO CHARITABLE THE NEXT TIME.........

PS: THANK SAPTO AND TREAT HIM LIKE GOD FROM NOW ON....HE SAVED UR MACHINE.....
"

It did not take me very long to find out who the author of such give-away lines was. So I pinged him just to quickly check how to treat a god.

gitanjaliv: Had a question for you ..
keviv12 : bolo
gitanjaliv : How does one treat a god ?
stand him on a stone and lock the door ?
keviv12 : Nahin...to use tamil...give him abhiskham.... First water
gitanjaliv : oh yeah ..I love that ! Stand him up and pour cold water on his head
keviv12 : Then milk....preferably diluted
gitanjaliv : yoohoo !!
keviv12 : And possibly honey.....somewhere near an anthill
gitanjaliv : Sapto is not exactly pleased ...
keviv12 : Thats how we treat gods....
in temples....is it not ???
gitanjaliv: Cool. Now that things are clear.
gitanjaliv: Yes yes, I wholly agree.
keviv12 : I dont know about what you do at home....
gitanjaliv : Stand him on a stone and lock the door.
keviv12 : But i bow and pray in front of god everyday and light lamps and incense sticks....and sing songs in his/her praise....You might have to compose one for Sapto god....
gitanjaliv: Ah I can sing for Sapto ..that is easy.
keviv12 : Easy for you...what about him??

gitanjaliv:
But he usually squirms when I sing
keviv12 : see what i mean?!!
gitanjaliv :ya !
keviv12 : over??
gitanjaliv: Yes yes.

No comments: